For more of his video game posters, check out his gallery here.
and there’s still going to be someone who hates peaches.
Dita von Teese (via volccano)
"A good example is the best sermon." - Benjamin Franklin
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy.
this comes from the top rope.
As attentive followers know, I just recently finished a four month internship and started a job, in an industry where frankly that is miraculous. To do all the work of a real employee for nothing for only less than half a year.
If I reblogged this a thousand times, it would not be often enough.